16 Sept 2014

300 Posts and 700,000 life-to-date Views!

Hello friends, family and fans; my name is Learn2Eel and I have not one but two special announcements to make today or tonight, based on your time zone. Imperator Guides has been active since February 3, 2013 and has been an amazing experience for myself and its other contributors. The constant support and feedback has been nothing short of astounding and I cannot thank you all enough for what has become one of my main hobbies. As such, I am pleased to announce that not only is this the 300th post (or article) on the Imperator Guides blog, but we have exceeded 700,000 life-to-date views as of September 3, 2014 and at the current rate of average views per day we may very well reach 1,000,000 life-to-date views before the end of this calender year! Editor's Note: Of course, that was before we went down for a week and potentially alienated a big part of our fan-base, but hey, you can't blame the poor little Eel!


This is obviously a fantastic accomplishment for a blog that started out with the support of +Bell of Lost Souls and numerous other bloggers, appearing first as a collection of my old Tactica articles but evolving into one of the biggest blogs dedicated to tactics for Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Fantasy. I couldn't be more proud of the work we have done but most of all I cannot stress how grateful I am to all of our amazing fans and co-bloggers who have supported us on this journey. I hope we have many more experiences to share and that our content continues to improve in both quality and quantity - making a post every day is my ideal goal but unfortunately other commitments have made this impossible so far. In any case, I hope you have enjoyed your time with Imperator Guides so far and I hope to share many more articles with you in the future. Thank you again! Eel out.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats. Love reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me how you can write so much stuff. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see Imperator Guides back up!

    ReplyDelete