7 Jun 2016

Next 30K Legion Review Results

Hey guys, just a quick update here on the poll I ran yesterday to determine which 30K Legion I review next. Counting votes from all sources - messages, comments and the poll itself - the joint winners are Alpha Legion, Night Lords and Sons of Horus. This means those three will all be reviewed before I cover any other Legion and repeat the voting process, but to determine the order in which I analyze each one I consulted the dice deities for a final verdict. Using the twelve dice I keep on my desk at all times, I ruled that each Legion would have their own dice numbers - one and two for the Alpha Legion, three and four for the Night Lords, and five and six for the Sons of Horus - and rolled the twelve dice three times in the interest of fairness. The results are as follows;

Alpha Legion - 1 + 4 + 1 = 6
Night Lords - 5 + 2 + 7 = 14
Sons of Horus - 6 + 6 + 4 = 16

The Sons of Horus are the winners!

This means that the order of reviews will be as follows; Sons of Horus first, Night Lords second and Alpha Legion third. I'll get to work immediately on the tactical analyses and would like to again offer my thanks to you for your participation in determining my future work. Happy hunting all!


No comments:

Post a Comment